Saturday 9 January 2010

Module 5 Chapter 1 Hedgerows and snow

These are just a few of the scores of pictures of hedgerows and hedgerows in the snow I have taken and played with in adobe photoshop.  I have chosen the ones which lend themselves most to textural interpretation.

The first group is the queen anne series - of an icy stem of queen anne's lace against the hedgerow background. I turned the picture sideways for the textural effects.


The second group is the ivy series - of iced leaves and flowers.  I couldn't resist the coloured pictures as they made my heart sing.

I love the effects when using the distort functions and have sheared, twirled, waved and twisted to my heart's content.

There are two posts for chapter 1 as organising a long post never turns out as I expect or as is shown in the preview!



















No comments: